Tuesday, April 2, 2024

March Card Chain Challenge Reveal

Card Chain Challenge

I hopped on making this card right away because I had the perfect die to use for "Postal" 
I've been trying out my new Postage Collage die lately, so I almost didn't read past "postal", but I think I've combined Friendship with postal and maybe went a little "postal" 

I kept this on my desk for several days because I just really loved the
Spring colors so much.  

Supplies:
Waffle Flower Postage Collage Die
Scrappy Tails Store Front Sentiment (part of Complete Flower Shop bundle)
Scrappy Tails Flower Shop stamps & dies (also part of Complete Flower Shop bundle)
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Mix It Up Challenge Blog Anything Goes” #70 (not doing opt twist)
The Creative Crafters "Anything Goes" 74
Classic Design - ATG with option of 4 legged friends - no friends LOL
Ally's Angels  "Anything Goes"  #80
Love to Craft Challenge ‘ “Always Anything Goes” #79
Beautiful Blossoms Anything Florals Goes  - not doing option
Crafts Galore Encore - "Anything goes"




10 comments:

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Arlene. Certainly an awesome die set.

papierelle said...

Your card is amazing. Great use of the die set!!

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful floral card, the die was a perfect choice for the postal theme!

Gail said...

I have seen that die in blogland a lot lately!
Your card is fabulous Arlene, and the die is perfect for postal!

Angelnorth said...

You’re brave — leaving a finished project on my desk would be a recipe for me dropping an ink pad on it or splattering with paint from the next thing! Your postal collage looks great Arlene, perfect for the theme!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So fun with the postal collage and all the florist stuff, Arlene - love it!

Donna Walls said...

Love the design of your postal set. You've given me an idea on how to use mine. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Dotty Jo said...

What a beauty, Arlene! A stunning way to play the postal theme. Thanks for being a link in our chain again - always good to have you join the CCC fun, Jo x

Greta said...

Sweet images and love the card!

crafty-stamper said...

I love that fabulous collage postal die and all the little images.
Carol x