Thursday, February 1, 2024

Now I'm Making Snowmen!

  The February Challenge for Morgan's Artworld is 

"Anything Goes" February 1st to February 27th

You can use any image or project you have posted in September. For purchasing Morgan's ArtWorld Images, please visit the website at

Morgan's Fitzsimons Art Studio    




It must be too hot or too cold for me.  January was all about spring for my choice of project and here I've created a snowman with a really funky background.  I used glossy paper for this one and almost threw it away because of the background, BUT, the more I looked at this, the more I actually like the background.  AND I am ahead of the Christmas card game at this point.

Supplies:
Morgan's Artworld Winter Bundle (bundle contains 3 separate images)
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles
QuicKutz Nesting Circles
Copic markers
Sentiment in stash
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Love to Craft Challenge #78 “Always Anything Goes”
Mix It Up Challenge Blog #69 Anything Goes”
Scrapping for Fun "Anything Goes"
The Creative Crafters "Anything Goes" #232
NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff)

3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Arlene what a little cutie this is a lovely festive creation
hugs
lorraine x

Inkami said...

Adorable winter scene with this snowman santa!

Rachel said...

I like the background too-very nice! Thanks for joining us at the Mix It Up Challenge blog!