Sunday, August 1, 2021

August With Morgan's Artworld

         The theme is always "Anything Goes" at Morgan's ArtWorld.  

Challenge dates are August 1st to August 27th on Pacific Daylight Savings Time.
You can use any image or project you have created and enter up to three (3) times on the blog.

For purchasing Morgan's ArtWorld Images, please visit the website at Creative Art Design Studio.


************************************************* 

We would like to invite you to our Morgan's ArtWorld Facebook Group. 
Please come and join our Group HERE!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/848616968526756/

*****************************************************

Morgan's ArtWorld Pinterest Link: HERE
https://www.pinterest.com.au/MorgansArtworld/
I am a fan of Morgan's canal scenes.  I love them all.  I may have to make a collage of my canal scenes for myself.  The boats intrigue me and I can't help myself, so I had to choose a canal scene this month to work on.  Yes, I just had to.  I think this is the first time I've used the Copic E40s to color a boat, but I like how they came out.


Supplies:
Morgan's ArtWorld Canal Side 4
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles
Elizabeth Craft Designs Magic (sentiment)
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I am entering the following challenges:
The Corrosive Challenge - “Anything Goes”
Love to Craft Challenge ‘ “Always Anything Goes”
Mix It Up Challenge Blog Anything Goes” w opt twist mixed media
DL. ART "Anything Goes 
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes #8*2021
Crafts Galore Encore - "Anything goes"

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous scene and I love how you colored it, Arlene!!

Cass said...

Beautiful card and scene.
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore
Encore
Challenge.