Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Winter House Turned Halloween House

My Haunted House

 I watched a video by Jennifer McGuire on a Winter House Pop-Up Easel set and fell in love with the house.  She showed how to turn a Winter House into a spring/summer house with flowers, but the first thing I wanted to do was create a Halloween House!  I had a glitter paper pad with a bunch of colors and found a purple I thought would be perfect and it is!  Finding things I wanted to put in the windows was a bit harder, but I was focused.  I really LOVE how this turned out.  I almost hate to give it away.  I even used the snow because I thought using black glitter paper would be perfect for a scary house and it is. I know it's early for Halloween, but, maybe not.  This is a pop-up easel card and the house is resting against a black stopper strip with BOO as a simple sentiment.

Supplies:
Poppy Stamps Winter House Pop Up Easel Set craft die
Poppy Stamps Evergreen Trio craft die
Elizabeth Craft Designs Palm Tree & Pail (pitchfork & spade)
Papers, ghosts & spongy eyes from stash
Vagabond die cut machine
Nuvo Drops Gloss - Ebony Black in the third story window & doorknob






2 comments:

Dawn T said...

great house Arlene. It looks awesome as a Haunted House.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a clever idea to turn the Winter House into a haunted one, Arlene! Just love your little items in the windows too!!