Tuesday, November 17, 2020

November Card Chain Challenge

 I try to join the Card Chain Challenge every month because it is so much fun to send and receive hand made cards.  We have choices of the challenge option that we'd like to do and I wanted to do the Aperture or Window card.  I've used this beautiful Hero Arts die before, but I did something a bit different with this.  As I was going through my stash looking for papers, I discovered a beautiful card (front only) I had received from a non-card maker.  That became my window backing instead of making a card base from scratch.  I used 3 dies and glued them together.


Sketch Option

Theme Options: Animal with Hooves 
(that's deer/camels/cows/goats etc or any other ungulates that take your fancy
Stars / Friendship

Product / Technique Options: 
Glitter /Aperture Card


Supplies:
Hero Arts Window on the Garden Fancy Die
QuicKutz nesting scallop square dies - can't find these online but We R Memory Keepers has some that look exactly like these
Front of a commercial card as window backing
Copic markers








1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful window card, Arlene - love the rich colors!!