Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Lots of Fun With Julia Spiri Mice

 World Wide Open Design Team challenge 

You MUST be a DT on any Design Team in the World to be eligible to enter this Challenge ~ New exception rule, this challenge is now open to any of Julia Spiri Facebook Members, and you are not required to be on a DT.

I am loving being a Guest Designer for this wonderful DT World Wide challenge. I have two cards for you, so scroll on down to see both.

The challenge runs from October 15th through November 12th, Sydney Time Zone 7:00 a.m. or if you're in California, like me, that's on Thursday, September 14, 2:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight. 


Close-up below.


SECOND CARD - a bit quirky
I popped up the sentiment for a "just because" kind of card. This is only part of the image.  I just loved that tea pot house, so I resized it to make it larger.  I love the way that mouse is taking it easy.
I made a mistake on the left curtain of the kettle house.  I drew the circle all the way around the left side where the curtain was supposed to be hanging out the window - too dark a color to easily get rid of.  I put a dot of Nuvo to make it look like the other dots on the house - I SAVED it.

Here's the coloring page so you can go for the full image if you want.  Really CUTE!

Supplies for slimline card:
Fun Town, a Julia Spiri image
Kat Scrappiness Rectangle die (largest)
QuicCutz Nesting Circles (different sizes so I could cut them all at one time)
QuicCutz Nesting Rectangles for one of the sentiments
QuicCutz Nesting Ovals for one of the sentiments
I stamped and pre-cut the sentiments from several stamp sets
Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss Caribbean Ocean
My Favorite Things Cloud Stencil
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

Supplies for square card:
Fun Town, a Julia Spiri image
QuicCutz Nesting square dies
I stamped and pre-cut the sentiments from several stamp sets
Nuvo Crystal Drops Metallic Autumn Red
Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss Crushed Grape
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two sweet and happy cards with that fun coloring panel, Arlene!! Just love the trio of circles from it atop the cloud background for card one and the colorful teapot on card two!!