Sunday, April 19, 2020

Happy Birthday to Rob

Hey, Birthdays can be celebrated before or after the birthday.  I made a card for my middle son, Rob and will give it to him today.  I decided to try an unused file from Silhouette by Lori Whitlock and a little trial and error on my part came out pretty well.  But I didn't think about the measurements and my card is too big for most of my envelopes, so next time I'll reduce the size.  I didn't want anything girly, so chose chocolate for the cake bottom and a cream colored frosting.


When you pull the sides, the "51" pops up. 


Supplies:
Silhouette - Lori Whitlock design
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 18 Nest
12 X 12 papers
6X6 Moda Scrap Thinking about Rio De Janeiro Collection from Elizabeth Craft Designs
Manila Folder
Nuvo Glitter Drops Ruby Slippers
Cameo Silhouette
Vagabond die cut machine

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Lovely card. You did really a good job of the card. Happy birthday to your son.

Pajalu said...

What a great male birthday card. Wishing your son a very happy birthday. It was lovely to get that message from you this morning. Have a wonderful weekend and I hope you are staying safe my friend.