Monday, June 3, 2019

Hero Arts Gingerbread House With Words of Love

I finished the other side of my scheduler and am sharing it today  The monthly theme is "Anything But A Card".    I used the color Mood Board for February, but brought Xmas, houses, loops and trees together, some dissimilar items that seem to fit perfectly well on my scheduler.  I have a lot to keep track of.

Have fun with the challenge this month and read my post at A2Z Scrapbooking.


Page with the insert peeking up listing my dates, themes & images below.


I used two digi kits, one stamp & die set and copic markers in grays and RV shades.  The Christmas tree and words (LOVE) are colored in grays and RV, a strange combination for a tree, but it works.

 Use my discount code Arlene15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more.  My post on A2Z Scrapbooking is here.

Are you on social media? A2Z is! Please join A2Z Scrapbooking on TwitterInstagram and Facebook? so you don't miss any fun promotions or new challenge announcements!
Hero Arts Monthly Challenge

Please join in on this month’s "Anything But a Card" challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp set AND, if you used Hero Arts or Sugartree Stamps, a $20 gift card to A2Z Scrapbooking etsy store.

The dark color is a gray, but this is a mood board, not a color board.  I couldn't tell for sure because the box looks navy blue to me.

 

Hero Arts digital "Words of Love" and Tree-Mendous" at A2Z Scrapbooking
Hero Arts Gingerbread House Stamp and Cut clear stamps & Cut Die
Memory Box Loopy Rings die
Scrap paper
Vagabond die cut machine





  


No comments: