Thursday, February 28, 2019

Hero Arts Gingerbread House Hearts You

You won't believe I lost this great little Hero Arts (HA) set for awhile on my desk.   Well, maybe you will believe me.   I had wanted a small set of stamps with some dies to go with them.  I am really happy with my purchase because I love these houses and I think that with different colors, they could be great for any season, even a season of love.


Pretty cute, eh?

Supplies:
Hero Arts Gingerbread House Stamp and Cuts at A2Z Scrapbooking (includes the little hearts)
Little B Handwritten (die cuts)
Elizabeth Craft Designs Adventure Edges (
Copic markers R 81, 83 & 85 & C00, C0
Paper from Michaels is already shaded for the background
Vagabond die cut machine

1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

Lovely card Arlene. You're absolutely right, with the different colours, these houses could be for any season, any occasions!