Sunday, January 13, 2019

Some Holiday Greenery Edge for You


I'm not really a flower person, but I do have to say, I really like the Hero Arts magnolia stamp and that it has a matching die. I made this a simple card so it could be used for just about any occasion. It looks quite striking in real life.



Be sure to use my code Arlene15 to receive a 15% discount at the A2Z Scrapbooking store.

Please join in this month’s "Anything Goes" challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp set AND, if you used Hero Arts or Sugartree Stamps, a $20 gift card to the A2Z Scrapbooking etsy store.

Follow me to A2Z Scrapbooking.
anything goes
Supplies:
Hero Arts Holiday Greenery Edge Fancy Die
Hero Arts Flowering Magnolia Frame Cuts at A2Z Scrapbooking (You may find the matching stamp at Hero Arts.
Copic Markers
Vagabond die cut machine



2 comments:

Cat Craig said...

I am a flower gal, and this is gorgeous. I love the filigree behind the bloom too. YOu sent met two of these in a card exchange and I loved that flower so much I bought the stamp and die.

Monika Reeck said...

Love the flower..
The coloring is adorable..black n white made it stricking Background.
Great Card Arlene..
I join with card of me with bicycle at A2z Scrapbooking challenge..
Huggs
Monika