Tuesday, December 11, 2018

A2Z Holiday Tags for You

A2Z Scrapbooking!

Last DIgi Duel of 2018 is on! Check out the A2Z Scrapbooking blog to check out Char's take on this digi kit.  She is always a delight to challenge. 

I don't know why I never used this digi before and the winner of the December challenge at A2Z Scrapbooking will walk away with this digital.

Making tags was never so easy as with the digital Holiday Tags from A2Z Scrapbooking.  I made tags, large and small, decorate or not, or use ribbon to tie or staple on the tags.  I tried them all.  I think I like my larger tags best because you can decorate with stamps or dies or both.  I used a previous Xmas delight of elves (which I am sure no longer available), but you can use whatever your heart desires.

Close-up of Elf Tags below


Close-up of small tags below


Supplies:
Hero Arts digital kit Holiday Tags at A2Z Scrapbooking.
Some Ribbon, Tim Holtz staples put on with the Tim Holtz stapler
Nuvo Crystal Drops in Simply White and Red Berry on the elves
Copic markers on the elves
Hero Arts Santa's Elves Stamp and cuts (unavailable)

Arlene here and I'm looking forward to December 25th and sharing all my new tags.

1 comment:

Tom Williams said...

This is so sweet. I love this card. how cute! <3 <3