Sunday, July 29, 2018

July's CCC Partner

It's time for another card exchange and I wanted something summery to send to my card partner for the month.  As soon as I saw this image, I had to cut it out with my Silhouette.  I used Distress Oxides for the background and die cut a circle to put behind the large Palm.  The card seemed to fall into place as some do. I'd love to be on a tropical island today, but (sigh), I'm not.


I hope my friend likes this.


See the options below for the Card Chain Challenge
I chose Beach as my theme - Palm trees with that background means beach to me.
List of supplies listed below.

I had several options.
1. Use at least on fo four options (or use 2, 3 or 4, but only one is required.

Color Palette Option

Sketch Option:

OR 

Theme Options: Fish/Beach/Friendship

OR

Product/Technique Options: Rubberdance/Washi Tape

Supplies:
Silhouette "tropical view window" image by Sarah Hurley
Silhouette "tree silhouette" by Hero Arts
Silhouette
Elizabeth Craft Die Stitched Rectangle
Couture Creations "Be Merry Collection" die
Paper from Elizabeth Craft Designs Through the Lens Metal paper pack

No comments: