Friday, June 1, 2018

Monochrome at A2Z Scrapbooking

I love the butterflies and spiral stencil from Hero Arts and putting the two together works so well.

It's a monochrome challenge at A2Z Scrapbooking and when I was making this card, I wasn't paying attention to the colors, just putting them together for fun.  I love when that happens.  Please join the challenge at A2Z Scrapbooking.

I usually fill in all the holes in this stencil, but I'm trying to be open to different techniques, such as leaving white space.  AND I like it.    Using an Ombre ink will allow for a design with three different ink colors in one ink pad and you know they will MATCH.  I used only the Ombre ink and VersaFine ink on this card, meaning I didn't have to make any major ink choices.


Close-up


Are you on social media? We are! Please join us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook? so you don't miss any fun promotions or new challenge announcements!

Hero Arts Monthly Challenge


Please join us in this month’s "Monochrome" challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp AND, if you used Hero Arts, a $20 gift card to our Hero Arts store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st to last day of the month

a2z scrapbooking store hero arts

The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code Arlene15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you're looking for a Hero Arts product you don't see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from with-in the shop.


Hero Arts Spiral Stencil at A2Z
Hero Arts Color Layering Butterflies at A2Z
Hero Arts Ombre Butter to Orange Ink
VersaFine Ink
Vagabond die cut machine

1 comment:

Gail said...

Your butterfly is so beautiful - you did fabulous!