Wednesday, February 28, 2018

February Thanks

Not only am I thanking Hero Arts for sponsoring the Die Cut Divas' challenge this month, but also the fantastic staff at my optometry office. 

This card is going to the staff for all their help.  I felt the glasses were perfect for an optometrist. 



Close-up below


I made this table by using an "I" from an alphabet die and an oval stitched die.  I thought the "I" might look very out of place as the bottom of a table, but it works.

Supplies:
Hero Arts "In the Study" Stamp set and die set
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles
Die-namics Stitched Oval STAX
My Momenta alphabet die
Copic markers B21, E30, E33, E37, R11, R24, R27
Glossy Accents
Papers - Recollections Brown Plaid & scrap red card stock
Vagabond die cut machine


No comments: