Thursday, December 14, 2017

Winter time at Morgan's ArtWorld

Head on over to the Morgan's ArtWorld blog to enter the challenge of Anything Goes.  You don't have to use a Winter image, but I couldn't help it.  

Every time I look at an image and love to color it, I think "That's my favorite image" and this time is no different.

Winter images come and go, but this is a classic image and each time I choose a different color combo, I can't help but like each and every one and want to call it my favorite.  I think she's a pretty frosty girl and quite lovely.


Supplies:
Morgan's ArtWorld Winter Fae
Copic markers in shades of blue
Vagabond Die-cut machine
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles die



2 comments:

Pajalu said...

Gorgeous card Arlene, is it cold where you are? It's so hot here, I may have to make some cool cards to cool down. Thank you so much for the nuts. They where so yummy!

Greta said...

Beautiful image & I love how you colored her this time, Arlene--gorgeous!