Thursday, November 16, 2017

Morgan's ArtWorld on an Anything Goes Challenge

This is a perfect little bear to use at Christmas.


I don't see this image at the moment in the store, but it has been and I used this image as one of the beginning images when I first joined Morgan's ArtWorld.  I have loved so many of her images and this is one I wanted to use a second time.

From Word, I printed two exact panels and an extra cropped version of just the head and hat, as well as one cropped version of the gifts with arm and holly. Then:
1. I cut only out the entire frame of green leaves and colored them and put Nuvo Red Berry on all the berries.
2. I cut out the bear in its entirety.
3. I cut out the holly at the bears feet
4. I cut out the gifts and arm holding the gifts with the holly
5. I cut out the bears hat
6. I colored every item I cut out.
7. I added Nuvo crystal drops in different colors to the topmost items as well as the snowflakes.
8 I adhered all tops portions on pop dots to the panel I did not cut out, but did color the same colors as those I had cropped. 

I smudged the white Nuvo drops on the bear's scarf because I put those on when I had the card completed and then touched the card before it was dry.  But all in all, I love this little bear.


A Close up

Supplies:
Morgan FitzSimmons digital image
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles
Copic markers E30, E31, E33,  B00, B02, G00, G03, YG63, R24, BG15, B21, 100 (black)
Nuvo Crystal Drops in Berry Red, Simply White, Woodland Green and Midnight Blue
Vagabond die cut machine

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image thanks for sharing!