Welcome to the 161st Scramble at Hero Arts.Flickr Group. Our theme is to create a card or paper arts project that includes a die cut or punched cut and is holiday themed.
1. Please use at least one Hero Arts stamp, stencil, or die to create your project.
2. You can use a punch or die cut from any machine (Cameo, Cricut, Vagabond, Cuttlebug, etc.)
3. You can choose any Holiday from Fathers or Mothers Day to Christmas or Thanksgiving.
You have 90 minutes to complete your project, and you can choose your 90-minute block at any time during the next 24 hours. The 24-hour window ends October 15, 2017, at 9:00 a.m. PDT (12 noon EDT).
• Once your project is completed, take a photograph and tag it as quickcard161 (all one word—no spacing). Post it to the Hero Arts Flickr group photo pool.
• Post the photo of your project in this discussion thread on Flickr by copying the URL of the photo and pasting it within square brackets--like these: [ ] in your reply to the discussion.
Don’t forget that you have 90 minutes to complete your project. The Scramble ends October 15 at 9:00 a.m.PDT (12 noon EDT) so be sure to post by then!
Here are some samples for you. I'm afraid I didn't get the entire first card in the photo. The outside layer is white. I used the jar with all kinds of little images and fun dies to work with from a few Winters ago and also the bow is from Hero Arts Red Christmas Felt too.. (Winter Scene)
The Christmas cups from last year are one of my favorites, I used an Ombre ink pad Pool to Navy on the cup and the new Spiral Stencil with Distress Ink Broken China peeking through the stencil. The stars are from Hero Arts Red Christmas Felt from a couple years ago.
(Coffee Cut Tags and Spiral Stencil)
Close-up of the coffee cup - love those Nuvo Crystal Drops in
Red Berry, Simply White and Midnight Blue. (Coffee Cut Tags)
A creme colored tag (Hero Arts Nesting Tag Dies) with Hero Arts Ornaments Stamp and Cut images. Some Nuvo Crystal Drops (Ebony Black and Red Berry)