Monday, September 18, 2017

Coffee for Retirement

Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

2017 fall hop
THE FALL HOP 
When: Friday, September 15 – Friday, September 22
Time: 6 am pacific
THEME: FALL
USE: coffee, tea &/or cocoa images
Join us at Coffee Loving Cardmakers.
Be sure to visit A2Z Scrapbooking to see today's post.

Retirement is right around the corner for my boss and me.  In this post, I'm going to focus on a card I made for my boss, who loves his coffee.  I just received my new die and had to play with it.  I just love the coffee cups from the A2Z Digi kits, so off I went to design my card.

I have already taken it to work and my photo of the entire card was blurry, darn.  I've left with part of my card, but not too much is missing.  SInce he is retiring, I thought "Take a Break" would be good with the white side printed with "A Long One".  Happy Retirement is written inside with lots of signatures.  I love the colors, bright and cheery.  This is an interactive card and I thought it would be fun.


Close-up below with the cup sliding on it's track to the right.

Please join us at A2Z Scrapbooking in this months "CASE a Designer" challenge for your chance at a $25 gift card to the a2z store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st to last day of the month.

The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code ARLENE15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you're looking for a Hero Arts product you don't see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from within the shop.



 A2Z Scrapbooking digital kit Caffeine Fix
White sheet of 8 1/2 " X 11" card stock folded in half
Two black Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectagles
Elizabeth Craft Designs Sliders and Spinners
Distress Ink Carved Pumpkin
Copic markers E31 and E37

10 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO cute, Arlene. Great colors and an awesome design.
Blessings,
karen

Becca Yahrling said...

I'll bet he loves this fun card! Very creative.

New Creations said...

Love the slider fun with a Coffee break!

~amy~ said...

Your slider card is perfect!

Lori Turner said...

Oh what a great retirement card!!! Love the slider!

Ann said...

Cute slider love how you added the black.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful slider card and great coloring.

Lisa said...

So cool! Love this!

Shanna Slater said...

How fun! I haven't made a slider card yet, but this is inspiring me to try :)

Thanks for sharing!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

Hetty said...

I love the movable cup on your card, great design!