Saturday, October 1, 2016

Antique Poinsettia - A Tag or a Card

Start of the Layer It challenge and I'm more than ready.  I have fallen in love with the Antique Poinsettia.  I had to buy it and the matching dies.  The stamp itself is beautiful and I wanted to stamp the envelope too, just the perfect accompaniment to the tag.  It's a manila pocket tag that is part of a set with numbers outside of the pocket, counting off the numbers to 25 (you could use these as little gift tags for your child).  I guess they didn't sell well at my local stamp store, because they were in a box of super discounted items..  I distressed the card and covered that number on my tag with the poinsettia..  I found a small envelope and distressed it too.


I have to tell you that I LOVE THE CLOSE CUT.  The dies look a bit confusing at first.  The only die of this set that might give you a problem is the second to the smallest. After you find the way the second smallest die sits, you're home free and it's easy to see exactly how to place it.

Another thing I like about this set is it's only ONE stamp.  No losing little pieces.


Be sure to get more inspiration and join the challenge to layer it at A2Z Scrapbooking.

You can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).  If you need craft items that you don’t see in the store, don’t forget you can special order them here at the A2ZScrapbooking Store.  You can find me at A2Z Scrapbooking.

 Hope you’ll join in our October Challenge of "Layer It" with your Hero Arts stamps, dies and stencils. And, if you need some new supplies, don’t forget to shop at a2z Scrapbooking.

Supplies
Hero Arts Antique Poinsettia at A2Z -
Hero Arts Paper Layering Antique Poinsettia dies at A2Z
Tag for 25 days of Christmas with pocket covered up by the poinsettia
Distress Inks Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Shabby Shutter
Plain white envelope

If you can't find anything just, ask at A2Z Scrapbooking to order if it's not in the store
Arlene

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice tag and card!!!

Dawn T said...

awesome Arlene. I love this stamp and die