Thursday, February 4, 2016

Flowers with Love

This is not a tag, but a tag card (A2 size).  I masked the flowers and decided to use some flower colors I don't normally use, such as brown on the tips of the flowers.  I didn't want an ombre background, but used a piece of torn paper to make the background masking each layer below.  I was going for a mountain, wild type of background and I like this.  I plucked a ladybug and put it on one of the flowers.   A2Z Masked Flowers FEb 2016
Supplies:
  • Hero Arts Hello Flowers CL774
  • Copic markers E57, Y08,YR07, YR14
  • Distress inks Mustard Seed and Fossilized Amer and I put the inks away and I don't remember the exact color of green at the bottom
  • Elizabeth Craft Designs Ladybug
  • Cuttlebug
You can check out my post at a2z Scrapbooking.

You can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).  Don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!
Hope you’ll join in our January Challenge of Fireworks  with your Hero Arts stamps, dies and stencils. And, if you need some new supplies, don’t forget to shop at a2z Scrapbooking..  Happy Holidays to you and yours from Arlene at A Bit of This and That.
Don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!
Arlene








2 comments:

Greta said...

Creative & so pretty, Arlene!

Dawn T said...

totally gorgeous Arlene. The background is really stunning.