Sunday, October 25, 2015

It Must Be Cold!

What a beautiful image and she was a dream to color.  Such a pensive look, the hands close up to the face, it all seems to draw you in to the image.  I so enjoyed coloring her.  Using white for the coat means the coloring seems to fly by, not that you don't have to use color on a white coat.  I wanted to intensify the cold, so I used some BG0000 to give it a fresh chill factor.  The gray colors in the hair also heighten the effect of a cold weather card.

Morgan's Art World Winter Fae

I'm sharing this card at Die Cut Divas for the "Shaped Card" challenge.  Please visit and participate, especially with two sponsors like Morgan's Art World and One Happy Cut.

Another image that captivated my imagination was this ballerina.  She is beautiful and one always strives to do justice to art.  I don't often use this color, but couldn't help bug grab my Copic marker and begin.  I hope you like her too.

Morgans ArtWorld Ballerina
One Happy Cut Spellbinder's Nestabilities Labels 8

No comments: