Thursday, February 26, 2015

A Tree Step Card, Yes

Another Quietfire Design card.  This step card is a cutting file and it's easy-peasy to use a cutting file because you cut and fold and you are ready to go!   I enjoyed using an Elizabeth Craft Designs die cut too.


Quietfirel Design cutting file.
QuietFire Twirl & Enjoy set of three stamps on a Spellbinder's die-cut
Elizabeth Craft Design All Season Tree is a pretty cool tree.  Even I can make the tree look good... well I hope I do!

Hop on over to Die Cut Divas to enter the challenge for this month.

I'm entering this card in the Simon Says Anything Goes Challenge here.

3 comments:

Greta said...

Wowzer, Arlene--what a neat card! This will really make someone's day!

Dawn T said...

gorgeous Arlene. Just love this step card

Lin said...

What a fun card, Arlene! I can't wait to see the beautiful greens in the trees when spring finally arrives! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge this week!