Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I couldn't wait to try out my new dies and I had this great paper too!

I just bought some Memory Box dies and wanted to use them.  Here is my Halloween card, full of Autumn color and the black of night.  The background paper just makes it all spooky sky.  A few bats don't hurt either.  Hope you like this simple card, just die cuts and me.

Be sure to visit Die Cut Divas' for a fantastic interview with Kathy Racoosin.  This week is Kathy Racoosin's interview and some wonderful cards and and...... can't tell yet..  View Monday's post and then I peeked - there will be something great on Wednesday too.  Enter the challenge here.

Memory Box die cuts
Mini Clouds - Style 98689
Modern Landscape Border Style 98257
Hero Arts die cut - Skyline D1079 don't think this die is available now
Hero arts stamp Halloween and Bat C5464
Hero Arts Bat Cluster A224 which has probably been unavailable for a decade or more

I had a lot of fun putting this together.  


1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

GREAT use of the Memory Box die cut! Your Halloween card is s-BOO-tacular, Arlene! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate your comments and support!