Saturday, June 29, 2013

I won and don't you just love winning too!

I won the July 2013 Card Kit through Simon Says Stamp on Kathy Raccoosin's "The Daily Marker" and I'm having such fun!  Here's the kit when I opened it!

Here's my card from my new stash.

Along with all the goodies was an Inspiration sheet.  Below is the July 4th card that is my inspiration, designed by Nichol Magouirk.  

I'm sure There will be more cards from the fabulous things I found in the package.  
Recipe:
Simon Says Stamp Cupcake Party clear stamp set
Hero Arts die cut (red zig zag tag die cut
Cuttlebug
Yellow cardstock from prize package


2 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Bravo!
Very happy for you Arlene! and I love the card you made ;-)

Cindy C. said...

OH so happy for you Arlene! The kit looks great, and so does your card! Perfect for the 4th of July celebration!