Thursday, November 15, 2012

CHNC and Just Some Lines Challenge s

There's always a challenge and I made a neat glitzy kind of masculine Christmas card for the CHNC Christmas card for a man or a boy.  .  I love my new Hero Arts stamps and matching die-cuts (Sizzix), so I grabbed one of my snowmen (have a bunch pre-cut and just grabbed handy stuff to make this card.  I had a leftover background (you can see the reindeer in the background and patched together a card from my table scraps.  I think it turned out to be lots of fun. I used Stickles Xmas Red and then a bit of Distress Stickles Barn Door.  A really nice combo on the scarf and berries on the hat.

Did you know the great gold covered die-cut behind the snow man is recycled gold wrapping paper that I saved and adhered to a recycled folder that had seen its use.  Happy days that Just Some Lines is also having a challenge to reduce, reuse and recycle.

Have fun!

5 comments:

Hazel said...

Lovely card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 98 - hope to see you again soon. x

Dawn T said...

awesome Arlene. You are the queen of recycling

Jenn Borjeson said...

Super cute - I'm sorry, but we changed our rules at Just Some Lines so that you now must use a JSL image in order to play along. Please do try again - you've got a few hours left today for this one and we'll be posting a new challenge tomorrow. We also have freebies to make it easy for you to play. :) Thanks!

Manu World said...

Cute!!!
;-)

Yvette said...

Cute! Love the color of this card.