Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Betty Boop Time

I have a co-worker who just LOVES Betty Boop and I hadn't made one card last year of Betty Boop for her.  This year, her Christmas present will have Betty Boop cards.  I'm very pleased with how they turned out.  They actually surprised me.  My favorite is Betty in Purple, so I'm saving her for last.  I used Copic markers to touch up and change some colors on the images, but most are close to what I printed out.  I hope you enjoy them.  (smiles all around)





6 comments:

Dawn T said...

awesome Arlene. You have done a great job on this set.

febe said...

Lovely set of cards with the adorable Betty. :)

albury accommodation

Monika Reeck said...

Cute set Arlene..love the Images...cute cute cute...

Julia Ionov said...

Betty Boop is so stunning as well as your card. Very gorgeous one! Keep posting please.
web design ventura

Cely said...

Your friend is going to love these, for sure! Thanks for dropping by my blog! I'm your newest follower!

Cathy A said...

Great set of cards Arlene, reminded me of being a kid and watching her do her boop oop ee doo!