Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tags Galore

This tag is for Ed - snow falling down and lots of glitter.  

A tag for Ruby Duby - it just rhymes, not her real name.  This little dear has a glittery red shirt.

A tag for Sneh - some snow people to make her day.
I wanted to create some glittery tags and surprise these wonderful people.  I had this die for some time and never used it.  When we had our October challenge (TAGS) on the Die Cut Divas, I just thought what a natural large tag this would make.  And it is.  The second tag is the same as the other two, but I sponged distress ink Wild Honey on it which made it all bronzy.   

I'm entering Sneh's tag for the texture challenge at Lily Pad Cards - Simon Says Stamp is the sponsor.  Hope Tags are ok.  Night, night now.


Dawn said...

Love how you used this die for your tags Arlene. I'm going to copy this idea. I made a big snowflake last year with this die.

paula said...

Hi Arlene, Wow you have been on a Tag roll. Love seeing all of these gorgeus tags & I bet the people getting them will to xoxoxoxo