Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dutch Dare Card Challenge - FUN

I found a sketch that I wondered if I could create something half way decent... settling on colors was the first thing, but after I found papers, I was off and running until I had to find a stamp... digi-kit to the rescue.  I had some pre-printed Hero Arts images available to color in and I like it.  Some Nestabilities Label 8 and Copic markers, pearls to dress up the lady and a background of one of my favorite block stamps now - the Hero Arts Envelope Pattern.  Done!  So go visit Dutch Dare Card Challenges now!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

This turned out lovely Arlene. Love the envelope background... big favourite of mine too.

Melodie said...

Hi,
first of all many thanks for the nice comment on my Blog.
I have also just had a look at yours. You make good wonderful cards, I like them everything very much.
Hugs
Melodie

Barb said...

What a fun sketch, Arlene! Love the way your card turned out! The blues are so pretty and I'm loving the Envelope Pattern stamp too.

Kathy said...

Arlene I just love your works of art. I never really see anything quite like it and I find it refreshing. Hope all is good. Hugs, Kathy

Virginia L. said...

You work wonders with the vinage images!! Love the how this turned out! So unique and artisitic!

Teresa said...

Hi Arlene,
I love this card and what a noble looking lady she is! I love the addition of pearls on her neckline too. Hugs, Teresa xx