Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A WIN AT HERO ARTS

I won... yes, WON the Hero Arts (HA) Shopping Spree of $100.00 just because I joined the Hero Arts Club. It came as a total surprise. I hadn't yet checked the Hero Arts newsletter, but my friends on the HA flickr group had... and I wondered what in the world they were congratulating me on.... I had that feeling of holding back belief because the person they're referring to might not be you....

My nine year old granddaughter was as excited as I was when I read the newsletter which is on the Hero Arts site under Hero Arts Club; use the pull down Navigator to select newsletters.

We opened our Spring and 2009 catalogs and put post-it notes on the stamps we liked, the initial A for her and M for me... we had tons of post-it notes and most had both our initials. Here's what we ordered:

CL337 Birds and Branches
CL349 World Dolls
CL229 Asian Borders
CL228 Asian Elements
CL275 Asian Frames
F5158 Heart Winged Butterfly
S5154 Three Ferns
MW012 Aqua Flo Brush - my granddaughter gave up her pick of the mushrooms stamp for these. We, yep, we are so excited and Angelina can hardly wait to receive our wonderful treasure!

No comments: