Friday, May 1, 2009

The Renee Award
Hello! Today I'd like to share an award that was generously given to me by my friend Anne Gaal called the Renee Award. It is such an honor to receive blog awards and I am so very grateful!
The Renee Award

Other Art or storage


The Renee Award was created by Bella and Ces in honor of their friend Renee.
In Bella's own words: "this is a brand new award and I have the pleasure and honor of spreading the seed, watching it grow. I hope it finds it's way to those who are like Renee: the acorn, a small package becoming a tall and sturdy oak, giving more acorns, becoming tall and sturdy oaks, giving acorns..."
There are no "rules" for claiming this award, but I would suggest the following:
Thank the person who nominated you for the Renee Award.
Click on the picture above to see it larger, then download it and post it on your blog.
Mention the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Nominate others to receive the award.
Comment on their blogs to let them know you nominated them.
Visit Bella, Ces, and Renee and let them know you received the award and passed it on. Consider linking your blog post to them, too.
Now I am supposed to share in the fun by nominating others. This is hard for me, because I know, like many of us, we are always trying to obtain that extra minute to accomplish something, from repairing that vacuum with the army man stuck just beyond your fingertips to building a coat rack. I have met so many wonderful artists, bloggers, and friends and I love being part of this blogging community. But, I also understand the value of awards in exposing us to a few blogs that might be new to us.
Out of oh so many wonderful blogs and friends, I think I will nominate a few of the newest ones I know about... doesn't mean it's brand new... just new to me. I'd like to nominate the following bloggers, (in no particular order):



Susanne Andersen

Pia Overgaard

Hannah Nicole F



I hope you'll take a moment or two to stop by these blogs (including Anne!) and leave a nice comment or two. It takes just a moment, but it is sooooo nice to receive those comments! :-)

No comments: