Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Card Chain Challenge For August

Time for the Card Chain Challenge Reveal

I can't believe how fast the year is going.
I love seeing all the cards that are travelling around the world for our Card Chain Challenge.
I could have made a card from any of the theme options, but I chose BAKING.
I hadn't used these darling chefs in a long time, so here we go.

Supplies:
My Favorite Things Recipe for Happiness (out of business)  the darling chefs
Waffle House (You take the Cake) Subsentiments Cupcake diecut
Paper in stash
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following Challenges:
Creative Fingers - "Always Anything Goes"
NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff)

Following are the Challenge selections available to this fun group:




 

9 comments:

  1. This is so fun and the chef stamps so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the three chefs, the pretty colors on your plaid DP and the fun sentiment! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun Arlene, love the little team of chefs whipping up some baked treats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet trio of chefs, Arlene & I love the striped background!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute and that printed paper is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this one Arlene. Those Chefs are so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, lovely, lovely! What a fun card and a brilliant way to play the baking theme. Thanks for being a link in our chain again - I hope you are keeping well. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those chefs and the happy stripy background. A great card xx

    ReplyDelete